Make sure you are eligible to apply for the Scholarship
To be eligible for the Scholarship, you must be a Hong Kong Permanent Resident and be currently attending the last year of secondary school (or its equivalent). More detailed information is given below.
Make sure you have applied to Cambridge University
The Scholarship is awarded only for undergraduate studies at Cambridge University. Potential applicants must therefore familiarize themselves with procedures for applying to Cambridge University through UCAS.
Read the Application Guidelines and complete the Application Form
Applicants must note the requirements, instructions and deadlines set out in the Application Guidelines, which is part of the Scholarship application, together with the Application Form.
Prepare documents to be submitted:
- Prince Philip Scholarship Application Form
- Copy of HK permanent ID card
- Copy of the UCAS application form
- Copy of My Cambridge Application form (optional)
- School transcripts (from S4 onwards) and certificates from public examinations
- Description of significant activities or experiences (if not included in the Application Form)
- Other relevant supporting documents
Hand in your form and documents to your teacher at school
Application forms and accompanying documents must be endorsed by your School Principal, who must also forward the School Principal’s Confidential Report to the Scholarship Selection Committee.
Submission of application by your school
Schools may submit Scholarship applications of their students by mail or courier to the address stated in the Application Guidelines. Schools which have been previously issued with a School Login account may choose to submit applications via the link below.